50% bonus on top of a generous basic? YES PLEASE!
What opportunities have you been offered with a 50% bonus attached? Probably not that many...
This is why if you're into tax (I won't judge) you need to take a look at the details below
Not your standard accounting role and definitely not office based.
You will be responsible for..
- Managing a wide and varied UK based client and accountancy practice portfolio.
- Actively developing new relationships with UK-wide accountancy firms and maintaining existing relationships.
- Identifying relevant clients from accountants who may benefit from our services.
- Presenting to accountants, clients and other suitable audiences.
- Attending client meetings and documenting the R&D undertaken in the relevant financial period.
- Documenting and analysing client R&D expenditure.
- Preparing corporation tax computations whilst advising clients on the most tax efficient way to utilise the tax reliefs being claimed.
- The role involves face-to-face meetings with both accountants and clients so the applicant should have client facing experience and the ability to discuss potentially complex tax matters in a simple way.
- Due to the role involving the preparation of detailed technical reports, outstanding written English skills and strong numerical competence are essential.
- The ideal candidate will be a recently qualified finance professional with qualifications in tax and accountancy considered.
Call me on 0113 457 9991 for further details.