Quality Assurance Administrator- Worcester
Woodrow Mercer are working with a client who is looking for a hungry, enthusiastic individual who wants to get into the IT industry.
- Complete high-quality testing of software as part of systems development in line with system User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Identify and test service changes and improvements to Liaison Workforce systems and processes by utilising service information, identifying the underlying business issues, and designing, testing and implementing solutions, ensuring quality delivery.
- Liaise with the stakeholders, ensuring all parties are clear on development specifications, timescales and expectations.
- Experience in software testing, specifically in User Acceptance Testing.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office suite particularly Outlook and Excel
- System administration experience gained working within a multifunctional environment
- Experience in logging calls and/or queries on an electronic system.
- Excellent customer care and service ethos
- Planning and organising
- Results orientated
- Driving for accuracy and quality
- Excellent communication
- Active listening
- Strong team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent numerical skills/data analysis/reporting
- Minimum five GCSE/O level equivalent (grade C or above) including Maths and English
- Relevant customer service qualification
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please contact me on the following or 07437018116.