Are you working in a friendly supportive environment?
Are you getting the exposure and freedom you need to be the best version of you?
If not, read below.
An opportunity for a Qualified Management Accountant reporting directly to the Head of Finance, to join an organisation boasting impressive growth and with even more ambitious goals set for 2020 / 2021. With PE backing and money being pumped into the business, we need a results driven individual who doesn't need their hand holding.
You will have the freedom to work in a style that suits you - at the end of the day its all about the end result. The Head of Finance has spent the last year and half bringing the Finance team to the forefront. You won't be sat in a corner hiding behind a screen, but rather within the heart of the business.
You will be a rounded Management Accountant who aspires to get exposure in management and grow into a senior position in a business. This organisation will help you flourish - one of the USPs, and one of the reasons the Head of Finance joined. They acre about their employees. This role Is being recruited to support the growth of the business and it's just the start. The opportunities promotion opportunities are endless, and you'll be have the support you need.
You will play a key part in finance and the wider business. You will take responsibility and ownership for the preparation of the group monthly management accounts, providing accurate and timely financial reporting, detailed commentary on variances from the budget and support with key projects.
With a generous package on offer and benefits, you'll also be working in a newly refurbished office with modern facilities.
What a typical day would look like for you:
- Supporting the preparation of the Group's monthly consolidated management accounts, including preparation of financial information and commentaries in line with reporting deadlines
- Balance sheet reviews and ensuring adequate assurance activities have occurred
- Review and submission of quarterly VAT and Corporation returns
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual industry returns
- Preparation of schedules in support of the statutory accounts and audits (quarterly and annual)
- Preparation of 13-week cash-flow forecasts and understanding potential pinch points so that management can take necessary correcting course of action
- Preparation of monthly reporting pack for departmental cost centres and variance analysis
- Responsibility for preparing KPI reporting
- Drive month-end process and systems improvement across the finance department
To see a full job spec and explore further, please call me on 0113 457 9990 or contact me via email on