Are you future FC material?
From around £10million to over £120million T/O in 3 years.
If that's not impressive I don't know what is.
Now the exciting part. We need an ambitious Qualified Accountant. Someone who has the potential to be a Financial Controller in the future.
The criteria is simple and if the description below sounds like you, we need to speak ASAP!!
The last 18 - 24 months have been spent on reforming the Finance team which is now in a position to recruit a Management Accountant. This is a new position and a role that involves heavily supporting the Finance Controller and Finance Director. You'll report into the Financial Controller, with regular day-to-day contact with the Finance Director and other members of the Board.
In brief, you are an experienced Management Accountant, someone who is in the detail and can explain a thorough narrative behind the numbers. We need you to own this process. You will be responsible for providing the managements accounts process for all divisions in the business and will bring an air of professionalism to the team. You're proactive with a positive "can do approach".
You will also be instrumental in assisting with the development and implementation of policies and procedures. Quality is paramount and you will have a disciplined approach to work.
What a typical day would look like for you:
- Specific ledger responsibilities including posting journals, prepayments, accruals and the preparation of thorough monthly nominal ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of the VAT returns and other tax compliance and related accounting
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll, together with associated analyses and reconciliations
- Assisting with the compilation of annual budgets and forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow) and variance analysis thereon
- Preparation of the management accounts and KPI reporting and related variance analysis, liaising with other departments as appropriate
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Liaising with external auditors and advisers as appropriate
- Working closely with the Financial Controller and other members of the Finance team to continually improve the quality and depth of financial reporting across the group
- Assisting with the development and implementation of new or revised policies and procedures
- Working collaboratively with other directors and all other departments
With interviews taking place next week, don't let this opportunity slip away!
Please get in touch today to find out more!