We’re working with a London based Fintech who are looking for a QA Engineer to assist them in creating brilliant products, using primarily within Trading/FX.
The products are all web based and they’re focused on finding an Exploratory Tester with an appreciation for test automation, not the other way around.
You will need to be familiar with CI pipelines, Agile, a test-first approach and be an expert at managing bug reports.
Other things involved in the role;
- You will be working with an agile team of cross-disciplined developers and testers.
- Raise, track and take ownership of issues
- Manage the release preparation process. eg. Manage ‘bug bashes’
- Perform manual and exploratory testing to effectively identify issues and gaps in automated regression test cases.
- Working hand in hand with business representatives and consumers, you will validate proposed features, perform requirement analysis, identify edge cases and define acceptance criteria.
- Advocate for quality in all aspects of the SDLC as per the Quality Strategy
- Ensure Quality Agile best practices are followed eg. stories meet the Definition Of Ready, Definition Of Ready for Test, and the Definition for Done
- Build your finance domain knowledge so that you can test meaningfully
Initially remote, this role will be partially office based post-covid. This is an SME with a brilliant culture and fantastic setup to continue producing great products with a fully remote team.
Please apply to find out more and be considered for an immediate interview