Are you working in Purchasing and feeling undervalued?
This opportunity is working in South Sheffield as a Purchasing Assistant for my market leading client. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £22,000.
Here's what a typical day looks like:
- Using Sage, generate purchase orders based on automatic demand from the system
- Maintain Supplier information (products & prices)
- Progress outstanding orders with Suppliers
- Agree back order situation and source from alternative supplier if necessary
- Work closely with the Planning and Warehouse teams and ensure they have visibility of deliveries.
- Maintain Supplier performance information and review monthly
- Review sales forecasts and align with minimum stock levels
- Involvement in Supplier negotiations and sourcing new suppliers.
- Assisting with the Implementation of systems and controls
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.