What does your boss do in their spare time? Watch the football? Visit the cinema? 'Yawn'…
Imagine working for a fun boss, someone who is a real-life superhero, and goes out of their way to help people. Who could sound better to work for?
With a team of over 40 employees and still growing, this business is entering an exciting phase of company development.
As Purchase Ledger you will joining the finance team, based in Leeds City Centre on an fixed term basis and this will suit someone with previous and extensive purchase ledger experience.
What a typical day would look like:
- Maintain the purchase ledger accounts within Sage 200
- Ensure that all purchase ledger balances are accurately recorded
- Ensure that all suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Be able to reconcile high volume accounts payable balances to supplier statements and rectify differences
- Able to solve queries relating to invoices, credit notes and payments
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Process payments via different bank accounts, monitoring account balances and transferring funds accordingly
- Update the exchange rates on Sage 200
- Prepare weekly cash reports
- Post to Sage all non-customer receipts - customer cash receipts will be posted and allocated in Sage by the credit control team
- Completely monthly bank reconciliations and foreign currency revaluation
- To provide cover for the duties performed by other members of the accounts department as may be required
What we are looking for:
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy across data
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Previous exposure to fast moving purchase ledger environment
- Confident in reporting to senior management
- Good Excel knowledge
FTC, potentially to December 2020 TBC
Please give me a call or drop me an email to find out more!
0113 457 9990