Happy employees = Productive ones…
With a wide range of benefits alongside the opportunity to be able to develop your career, why not consider this role?
You will be working as part of the Purchase Ledger team, in order to support the Purchase Ledger function of the business. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor, you will ensure that all of the purchasing functions are carried out efficiently and effectively.
Here's what a typical day looks like:
- Maintain and update all purchase ledger systems, identifying discrepancies and taking action as required
- Matching invoices to goods received notes
- Checking and coding invoices
- Setting up and checking supplier accounts
- Preparing supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing BACS runs
- Responsible for administration appropriate to the finance department
Is this you?
- Demonstrable experience of Purchase Ledger
- Good communication skills
- Dealing with suppliers and developing good working relationships.
- Ability to prioritise own work and to meet deadlines and to achieve agreed targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets, databases and word processing software applications.
Interested? Please give me a call on 01482 459 323 or send a copy of your cv