Are you a self-motivated individual, looking for an exciting opportunity within a vibrant, growing company?
Perhaps you're frustrated that your current employer is not giving you enough responsibility and you're looking for new opportunities to progress?
How about a role working as the Purchase Ledger Clerk for my client based in Huddersfield, with no extra costs for parking.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- To be responsible for the matching of customer payments to their accounts.
- Ensure that invoices and credit notes are logged correctly.
- Ensure invoices are matched with the relevant delivery notes.
- Prepare the payment run for suppliers.
- Ensure that supplier accounts are checked to ensure that are missing invoices or credit notes are chased and action taken accordingly.
- Check supplier accounts, taking action as required when suppliers are reaching their credit limit.
- Update the company cash flow information as required.
- Ensure the posting of overhead purchase invoices.
- Downloading of bank transactions as required.
- Ensure that cheques are logged in to the company in book.
- Responsible for speaking to suppliers on the telephone to help with queries and ensure their needs are met.
- Weekly & Monthly Statement reconciliations.
- Previous experience & knowledge of Purchase Ledger - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience working within an account role - ESSENTIAL
- IT literate and comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Onsite Parking
- Option to buy additional holiday days
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Flexible working hours
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07990 150344 if you're interested in hearing more.