If you are looking for a new challenge in a highly successful, growing business then this could be the role for you.
You will be working as a Purchase Ledger Assistant. Based in East Leeds with no extra costs for parking. Salary wise they are offering £18,000 - £23,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Ensuring invoices are appropriately authorised
- Completing 3 way match process with Purchase Order, Invoice and Delivery Note
- Coding invoices with nominal code and cost centre and posting invoices on to the purchase ledger
- Generating purchase ledger payment run
- Reconcile invoices to supplier statement and investigating any differences
- Maintain and review of aged creditors list
- Filing of purchase invoices
- Ensuring invoice and payment files and policies and procedures are complete and kept up-to-date
- Answering supplier telephone queries
- Any other task consistent with Purchase Ledger as required by the Financial Controller
Is this you?
- Knowledge of Sage 200 preferred
- Knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.