Life's too short, act now.
Whether you're just starting out in finance or an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant, this could be the perfect next job for you!
You will be based in Knaresborough, working as the Group Purchase Ledger Administrator.
Add a little gold dust to your CV with these duties:
- Process purchase ledger invoices across various companies within the group, ensuring that the accounting system is correctly updated and all ledger accounts maintained.
- Payments through e-banking are made on a timely basis through the relevant platform.
- Invoices correctly approved in accordance with the delegated authority
- Invoices allocated to correct ledger account
- Payments processed in accordance with schedule
- Ledgers maintained
Is this you?
- Purchase ledger experience
- Experience of banking processes including banking platforms
- Good understanding of double entry principals
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.