Are you worried about your day at work before you've even had chance to log on? Are you having to rely on public transport, adding hours to your working day due to no parking?
Make life easier for you - our client offers free parking. You will be based in East Leeds in a plush new office working in a small finance team. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £23,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Logging invoices and credit notes on the system
- Ensuring all invoices and credit notes are properly approved and, if applicable, matched to delivery notes
- Preparing payment runs ensuring suppliers are paid in line with credit terms whilst actively managing cash flow
- Ensuring all payments are posted to the correct supplier account and allocated to the appropriate invoice
- Reconcile all supplier statements to the purchase ledger
- Ensure the invoices awaiting credit notes spreadsheet is maintained accurately and all credit notes are received from suppliers on a timely basis
- Maintain accurate and complete supplier standing data and ensure that all amendments are properly evidenced and approved
- Help the financial accountant to ensure a complete and accurate schedule of accruals and prepayments is created at each financial month end by identifying invoices that need to be accrued or prepaid
- Manage supplier queries and develop strong working relationships with existing suppliers
- Prepare weekly aged creditor reports for reviews and cash flow forecasting
- Work with the purchasing team to ensure smooth supply of goods and to ensure timely information is delivered as required
- Prepare an analysis of company credit card expenditure each month and post the expenses in the nominal ledger in line with the management accounts preparation timetable
- Preparing payment runs on a weekly basis and any ad hoc payments as required
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.