Are you working in Purchase Ledger and feeling undervalued?
My client have a brand new Purchase Ledger opportunity based in Harrogate. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £25,000.
If so, here's what a typical day will look like:
- Matching and coding invoices in accordance with company procedure
- Managing supplier invoices on a daily basis, ensuring reconciliation with purchase orders and delivery notes
- Distributing supplier invoices for internal authorisation
- Ensure our CRM system is continually updated
- Answer supplier and customer phone queries and provide resolutions
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Process BACS payments through internet banking
- Assist in the preparation of bank reconciliations
- Processing and administration of internal expense claims
- Previous experience of working within a finance department
- Must have experience within an accounts role
- Good Excel skills
- Computer Literate, with experience of MS Office. Intermediate level Excel would be advantageous, together with previous experience of accounting software.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.