Are you working as a Purchase Ledger and feeling undervalued?
This opportunity is working in South Harrogate for my well known client. Salary wise they are offering £18,000 - £20,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- To process all invoices including PO matching and following correct authorisation process
- Liaise with suppliers for any queries
- Manage payment forecasts of items falling due
- Statement reconciliations
- Month end reporting of Aged Creditors
- Placing orders
- Petty Cash reconciliations and system posting
- Organising business travel for staff
- To manage and process staff expenses twice a month
- To maintain Buildings and Facilities contracts- Maintenance contracts/Rent & Rates
- Organising vehicle related maintenance for company cars
- Possible requirement of supply chain analysis
- Other ad-hoc housekeeping tasks within the Accounts Team- filing, assist with Audits, record keeping
Is this you?
- Have experience of working in a similar role
- Strong communication skills-both email and over the telephone
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Team player but needs to be able to work independently.
- Very organised and consistent in day to day role
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.