Tenant Liason Manager (Property Manager)
Woodrow Mercer is currently partnering with a public sector organisation who is responsible for managing the property services of a number of NHS buildings and establishments. They are seeking an individual to initially cover a maternity post which will highly likely evolve into a fulltime opportunity with the business.
What will the Tenant Liason Manager be doing?
- Establish strong working relationships with tenants, initially from home with very rare travel to sites to resolve specific issues that can't be dealt with remotely
- Day-to-day management of properties
- Ensure properties are run efficiently and safely, providing suggestions on where to improve where possible
- Resolving property issues in a timely manner and raising any major issues to the appropriate member of staff
What experience will the Tenant Liason Manager have?
- 2+ years experience in a Facilities Management position and/or BIFM Level 3 or above
- Very personable with a knack for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships quickly
- Ability to manage own workload remotely
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to adapt to change
What is in it for the Tenant Liaison Manager
- 10% Penson
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Remote working from home
- Travel expenses if required to go on-site
- Childcare vouchers
- Chance to support the NHS during their time of need!
For more information please apply below or contact Marc Heggie on or 07814547516