Project Manager - Capital Projects - NHS - 3 months contract
Woodrow Mercer are searching for an experienced interim Project Manager to pick up an initial 3 month contract. To be considered for this role you must have experience of delivering complex programmes of estates capital investment within the NHS.
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: 3 months initially
Rate: £300-400 per day (Inside IR35)
- Extensive estates capital investment experience
- Project management qualification e.g. MSP, Prince 2
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- NHS or equivalent complex organisation
- Understanding of the principals of construction procurement and delivery
- Extensive knowledge of the strategic approaches to construction project delivery
If you have the required experience and would like to apply please click on the link above.