Project Manager - Brighton
- £30-40k salary
- Season Ticket Loans
- Tier 2 Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Corporate Eye Care
- Range of discounts from breakdown cover to gym memberships
Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading digital agency who provide a variety of e-learning solutions to clients across the UK and internationally. This includes blended learning, learning portals, learning games and consultancy to some of the globes top brands. They are seeking Project Managers to join their growing team and assist with the successful delivery of a diverse project portfolio to a number of clients.
What will the Project Manager be doing?
- Designing and delivering a variety of bespoke digital learning solutions
- Ensuring the team are on track to deliver projects on time and to company standards
- Build strong working relationships with clients ensuring they satisfied with the service and the final product
- Work with other teams to produce bids and proposals to expand the company portfolio
What skills and experience will the Project Manager have?
- Excellent organisation skills working in a similar environment
- Able to work with a variety of stakeholders establishing strong relationships with all
- Previous experience of managing projects ranging in value from £50k plus that have been digitally/technologically focussed
Should this role be of interest please click on the link below or give Olivia Jones a call on 0121 265 4445.