If you want a varied career from leading and managing exciting greenfield projects for some of the most reputable businesses in the UK to going in and turning around brownfield sites to something extraordinary all while working for an award winning/leading agency this could be the role for you.
What does a Project Manager in this team do?
- Deliver multiple projects, right from the taking specifications, delivery of the project and on-going support
- Being responsible for high budgets
- Working in an Agile methodology
- Managing a team of developers, architects, designers etc
- Working closely with stakeholders
- Working in the digital world you will appreciate and encourage the use of new and existing technologies
- You will lead difficult projects and will be comfortable with getting involved when things have gone wrong
- Managing multiple projects at one time
- Resolving issues that are being flagged up by both your client and team
- Being a part of forecasting and financials
- Strong experience of working in an agency environment and managing multiple projects at one time
- Experience of managing a technical team (you do not need to be technical but need to be able to understand the process and talk the lingo)
- Experience of working in an Agile methodology
- Experience of working on CMS based projects- for example Sitecore, Umbraco, Magento, Wordpress