About the company:
A leading security vendor who specialise in email and data safety.
About the position:
- Managing specific end-to-end projects
- We're looking for a highly motivated team player, with excellent problem-solving & organisational skills.
- Directly reporting to the Regional Professional Services Manager,
- The Project Manager will be responsible for working with members of the global Customer Operations team, helping to build and tune PMO practice.
- A senior, individual contributor role, requiring a highly autonomous and self-disciplined individual with expertise in the SaaS industry
- Drive interactions with other Sales, Customer Success and Implementation among our wider business.
- Define concepts, scope and manage timelines to execute enterprise or custom projects
- Overseeing project schedules and budgets to ensure projects goals are attained
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years leading projects with external customers (Experience in SaaS projects is essential)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technical field (you should be able to speak to the technology but not necessarily configure it)
- Familiarity with project management tools (waterfall methodology) such as Smartsheet
- Knowledge of NetSuite and/or Salesforce (ServiceCloud)
- Savvy with the Microsoft Office Suite
- PMI / PRINCE2 certification nice to have but not required
- Have a problem-solving attitude and great autonomy
Rate- £370- £400 (depending on experience)