Are you an experienced CCAB qualified Accountant?
If you're immediately available, then this could be the role for you!
My client based in Milton Keynes, is looking for a Project Finance Business Partner to join their team until December 2020 (Inside IR35).
About the role:
- Provides guidance on the application of governance within area.
- Acting as the Chief Financial Officer's (CFO) representative at monthly review meetings.
- Review and financial endorsement of Change and Investment Papers, challenging all risks/ opportunities/ ensuring programme impacts are clearly identified and any associated costs recorded.
- Provides guidance on appropriate IFRS accounting treatment of transactions (prepayment / accruals/ liabilities)
- Oversee the month end financial accounts close
- Contribute to the yearend accounts and audit
- Complete monthly analytics of contract spend, and accruals held and challenge budget holders
- Provide budget variance commentary
- Review and challenge emerging forecasts and monitor against Spending Review (SR) funding
- Lead Business Planning and forecasting process, providing guidance on planning principles and expectations.
- CCAB qualified accountant
- Experience in a Project environment.
- Experience in providing financial information to inform project decisions, recognising consequence against cost, schedule and quality.
- Experience in business planning, forecasting experience within a project environment
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07891634997 if you're interested in hearing more