Project Coordinator- Brighton
- Salary 20-23k
- Clear progress pathway
- Great team and working environment
- Annual holiday entitlement will be 23 days plus 8 bank holidays. Entitlement raises to 27 days with long service.
- Life insurance after 12 months continuous service
I am currently recruiting for a digital agency that provides learning solutions to a variety of clients around the UK and internationally. This includes the creating and managing of learning portals, learning games and bespoke consultancy to many of the world's top brands.
What the Project Coordinator will be doing
- As a Project Co-ordinator, you'll thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, supporting the delivery and production of best-in-class custom e-learning solutions with some of the best people in the industry.
- You will be supporting the Project Managers to deliver bespoke e-learning solutions and in fostering and developing great rapport and relationships with global clients.
What experience/skills does the project coordinator need to have?
- A professional, dynamic and positive attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent face-to-face and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on a number of projects concurrently and prioritise own workload.
- Good planning and workflow management skills.
- Ability to define work tasks, ensuring clear briefs for project team members.
- An understanding of a project's business drivers.
- An understanding of a media production process.
- Genuine and enthusiastic interest in technology-based learning and performance support.
Should you be interested in the opportunity please apply below or contact Matt Cardy on 0121 265 4445.