Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a not-for-profit organisation in South Derbyshire to recruit a Project Accountant on a temporary basis - must be immediately available or on very short notice
We are looking for an advanced Excel user who is a strong communicator, particularly in presenting the findings of their analysis to the business. You will be working with both Finance and non-Finance colleagues, analysing data, presenting those findings to the business and helping them get ready for the required changes.
This is a full time, interim role (3-4 months). The office is easily commutable from Derby, North Leicestershire, Tamworth and Lichfield.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Immediately Available/1 week notice
- Experience of working with IFRS 16 changes or service charge accounts in the property industry would be ideal
- Analytical mind, good attention to detail, used to working to tight deadlines
- Excellent System and Excel skills.
The business can offer:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free car parking
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Finance Manager or Finance Business Partner roles, on either temporary, interim or contract basis.