Professional Development/Staffing Manager - Management Consulting - London
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of one of, if not the most prestigious management consultancy in the world. Due to an internal move an opportunity has become available for a Professional Development/Staffing Manager to join the team in the London offices on permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
Working closely with the professional development/staffing team, the partners in the firm and your allocated pool of consultants you will align their skills to the right client project for the required capabilities, as well as the individual consultants' career development ambitions.
- Career development & 1:1 coaching
Acting as a career development coach - understanding individual capability as well as development areas, making recommendations and monitoring progress
Making recommendations for training available in line with agreed development areas and ensuring delivery. Also reviewing feedback and evaluating further needs/progress.
- Ad hoc people related projects
Your Individual capabilities will determine where you can add value here. Successful people in this role have contributed in terms of data and reporting, diversity and inclusion, learning and development or reward as examples.
- Experienced ideally in a professional development or staffing role at a management consultancy, alternatively a talent management, HR, resource management/mobility type role in a fast paced consultancy
- Passionate about people development and solving people challenges in a global firm
- Resilient and strong stakeholder manager
- Excellent project manager
- Educated to degree level
In return for your skills and experience you will be offered an excellent salary, great benefits and bonus, a clear progression route and an outstanding working culture at a firm that inspires it's people to be the best.
For more information please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer, on 0121 265 4445.