Professional Development & Staffing Manager - Management Consulting - London
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of one of the most prestigious management consultancies in the world. A new position due to growth has become available for a Professional Development & Staffing Manager to join the team in the London offices on permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
Working closely with the professional development & staffing team, the partners in the firm and your allocated pool of management consultants you will resource and align their skills to the right client project for the required capabilities, as well as the individual consultants' career development ambitions.
- Career development & 1:1 coaching
Acting as a career development coach - understanding individual strengths, capabilities, their development areas and making recommendations whilst continually monitoring progress.
Making recommendations for training available in line with agreed development areas and ensuring delivery. Also reviewing feedback and evaluating further needs/progress.
- Experienced ideally in a professional development, resource management or staffing role at a management consultancy, or perhaps a talent management, HR, mobility type role in a fast-paced consultancy
- Passionate about people development and solving people challenges in a global firm
- Resilient and influential stakeholder manager
- Excellent project manager
- Educated to degree level
In return for your skills and experience you will be offered an excellent salary, great benefits, bonus, a clear progression route and an outstanding working culture at a firm that inspires its people to be the best.
For more information please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.