£9 - £10 per hour
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client in the Nottinghamshire area to provide an exciting opportunity for a Procurement officer with contracts experience to engage a minimum 6-month contract with the view to extend.
The role will entail carrying out contract management and small tenders as well as general purchasing of goods and services i.e. woundcare, medical equipment, facilities services, pharmacy etc. The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- Previous Procurement experience
- Contracts experience
- Working in a pharmacy, for the NHS or a general Healthcare background in a procurement/contracts role
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.