Principal Consultant, Leadership Assessment - Consulting - London
How about joining a firm with a great reputation for quality along with a high performance culture and an agile approach? What about partnering with an inspiring leadership team and peer group who can offer you career progression, variety in projects in a range of client sectors? What else? How about an outstanding salary, bonus and benefits too?
Sounds good, doesn't it?
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a top tier Global leadership consultancy in Central London who have a position available for a commercially minded, collaborative, Principal Consultant to join their well established practice specialising in leadership assessment and development.
You will consult across a range of activities such as assessing leader capabilities through psychometric profiling and interviews, reporting data driven insights to design competency development plans, along with creating and delivering world class development interventions particularly for C-suite, board, Ex-Co and VP level clients. In addition to the delivery side of your duties, you will take on responsibility for business development including thought leadership articles, creation of new IP, client needs scoping, writing winning proposals and pitching.
Required experience, skills and knowledge:
- Credibility and experience of advising at board, C-suite, VP, senior manager level in large organisations
- Time served with a top advisory or consulting business, specialising in leadership, talent and organisation services or in-house equivalent
- Capable of designing and delivering high value, senior level assessment for development programmes (assessment and development centres, psychometrics, 360 feedback, executive coaching etc)
- Design and delivery of world class leadership development programmes and the creativity to build tailored, unique competency development plans
- Innovative: the ability to create new offerings and IP as well as thought leadership articles
- Commercial mind: Track record in identifying new business opportunities with existing accounts (£Ms PA) and new clients, along with spearheading new business proposals, pitching, winning and executing business
- Ideally relevant degree and accreditations (eg. Psychology, MBA, Coaching, CIPD)
For more information, please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.