Woodrow Mercer - Principal Consultant (Leadership Development & Assessment) - Dubai, UAE
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a global leadership consultancy going through significant growth in the United Arab Emirates. Joining as Principal Consultant, working across the region but based in Dubai you will spearhead leadership development and assessment projects for clients, as well as business development to continue the pipeline of work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to enquiries about services, initial needs scoping for C-suite/Board/Ex-co/Director level clients along with making appropriate recommendations
- Writing winning proposals and leading pitches
- Thought leadership
- Design and delivery of large, high value leadership development and team development programmes
- Design and delivery of large, high value assessment programmes using appropriate tools and methodologies
- An experienced senior or principal consultant/senior manager/director with strong knowledge and experience of leadership development/assessment, or a keen interest within the field
- Ideally working for a leadership/HR advisory firm, or a reputable consulting firm
- First class proposal writer with the ability to lead pitches and win new, high value business
- A highly credible individual with the gravitas to work with C-suite level clients comfortably
- An excellent people manager able to coach team/associates for high performance
- Strong academic background
- Flexible to travel across the United Arab Emirates region
In return you will be offered an outstanding tax-free salary, excellent bonus scheme, further rewards and benefits as well as the chance to join a global name consulting brand who offer career progression and the lifestyle a place like Dubai can give to you.
For more information please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.