Woodrow Mercer - Principal Consultant, Management Consulting - London, UK
Woodrow Mercer are searching on behalf of a global leadership advisory firm based in London working in this role across the UK and Europe. The principal will be joining the digital acceleration and innovation practice, collaborating with the broader consulting offerings around leadership advisory and organisational consulting.
In the role you will be consulting to clients around digital strategy such as digital assessments, organisation design, digital culture shaping, human capital and digital transformation to enhance an organisation's capabilities in adopting digital approaches. In addition, you will manage client relationships with senior stakeholders (C-level), oversee business development and identify opportunities to grow accounts.
To be successful:
- 5+ years of digital or business transformation consulting
- Strong knowledge of innovation, digital and broader human capital consulting
- Ability to lead and deliver high value client projects
- Credible and experienced in advising clients at C-level
- Commercially minded - able to add to new business development and growth of accounts
In return, you will be joining a first-class global consulting firm at a time of exciting growth. You will be working with inspiring peers, colleagues and leaders as well as earning an excellent salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits and interesting work for world class clients.