I am currently recruiting for an agency client in Birmingham who require a PPC specialist to handle the day-to-day management and optimisation of paid media campaigns across Search, Display, Social and Remarketing to deliver results in line with their clients' key digital marketing objectives.
The skills that are required are a strong combination of paid media technical and tactical subject matter expertise, superb attention to detail, methodical organisational skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines, as well as being able to communicate coherently with the Media Performance Manager and Head of Digital on the performance and optimisation of all paid media campaigns.
An outstanding working knowledge of the key Search platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Kenshoo & Double-click) are mandatory and the ability to be able to create solutions to search problems within these platforms is also essential.
- Working knowledge of all paid search platforms including AdWords, Facebook and Twitter Ad Manager.
- Working knowledge of tracking software including Double-click / Google Analytics / Kenshoo
- Ability to come up with more efficient ways of working which help across your team but can then be rolled out to other teams within the PPC Team.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor / support / manage junior staff as well as work in a small team.
- Diligence in delivering against pre agreed timescales
- A desire and willingness to get the job done
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks based on client demands.
- Ability to be pro-active and pro-actively suggest additional solutions to clients in order to improve PPC performance.
Please contact me ASAP for more information