Would you like to be able to put your bilingual skills to use?
Why not work for a company that gives you the opportunity to interact with international suppliers and use these skills…
Are you a fluent speaker of Polish and looking to either develop or start a career in finance? As Credit Controller, you will be joining their expanding team based in Leeds and will support the Credit Control Manager and finance function by collecting any outstanding debt.
Here's what a typical day looks like:
- Ensure that debts are paid to terms
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone and email within agreed timescales
- Communicate regularly with senior personnel to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Handle disputed invoices and support negotiation to bring payment within terms
- Identify client issues impacting prompt payment. Understand a client's billing and payment process cycle and propose and drive resolutions
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Manage credit note requirements
If you would like to hear more, give me a call on 0113 457 9990, or alternatively send a copy of your cv