I am currently hiring for 3 PHP developers graduate to Lead for my client based in central Milton Keynes. Although PHP web development is fine, for a more experienced candidate they are looking for someone who has experience of software development with PHP, in a perfect scenario SaaS at enterprise level.
This role offeres ecxcellent salary and benefits which include flexibnle working.
Experience required, (flexibility in line with the level of role you are applying for):
- Experience of PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux, HTML, CSS, XML, RESTful, MVC and Git
- Knowledge of automated test frameworks. Not essential but the following would be highly beneficial PHPUnit, Behat, Jest, Enzyme, CucumberJs
- Solid knowledge and experience of objectoriented programming principles, design patterns and open source frameworks, including MVC and REST, as well as a common open-source framework which implements them
- Experience of working within a microservices architecture would be really useful
- Experience of working within am Agile engineering team
- For a lead role you should have experience coaching or mentoring less experienced engineers and experience reviewing and giving feedback on code developed by peers
With regards to desirable but not essential skills any experience of React, Typescript and Redux would be beneficial along with CI/CD using Jenkins or similar.
These roles are urgent, and feedback will be fast so please apply ASAP should you be interested.