Woodrow Mercer are recruiting for a long standing and reputable document solutons oganisation in Oxford. This successful organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Photocopier Engineer into their service team.
There is full manufacturer product training provided, all we ask is that you are experienced in the service and maintenance of photocopiers (it doesn't matter which ones!).
This position is a permanent field based position, covering the geographical patch of Leicester and Nottingham.
- To attend service calls as directed by Call Control, the Area Service Manager or Divisional Service Manager so that we can meet our contractual obligations
- Preparation and Installation of MFP's
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Software Solutions
- Maintain vehicle stock to minimise losses
- Perform to KPI's in line with company policy
- Proven Field Service experience within the printer/copier industry
- Full UK driving license is essential
- Good networking skills/ability
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a higher level of security clearance due to the nature of the clients business.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Basic salary of up to £28,000pa.
- 25 days annual leave + stats
- Healthy bonus scheme
- Company car + fuel card
- Company mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Dental & Medical Insurance
- Ongoing training and development
Interested in developing a career with this outstanding company? Then please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Mel Fedeli on 0121 265 4445 to discuss.