Personal Health Budget Nurse - £320 Per Day DOE
Remote Based – Outside IR35
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by a CCG to source an interim band 6 PHB Nurse on a 6-month contract which will fall outside of IR35.
We are preferably looking to recruit a Personal Health Budget Nurse to complete personalised support plans alongside the individual and their family, identifying their needs and formulating the budget to cover these needs The post-holder need to be proficient using Microsoft Teams as the majority of this role will be remote working.
- Qualified Allied Health Professional (Either Nurse, SW, OT or Physio)
- Significant knowledge of the National Framework for Children and young people’s continuing care, Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) code of practice, NHS Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Framework, Personal Health Budgets (PHB’s)
- At least 2 years recent experience working within PHB
- Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Extensive knowledge of the CHC National framework
- Over 5 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare/PHB’s
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Williams on 0121 828 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a CV.