My client is currently expanding their DevOps team and have a number of requiremetns for DevOps and Site Reliability Engineers.
What you'll be working on:
- You will be responsible for scaling rapidly growing and complex systems architecture, improving reliability and velocity within a high-performance computing environment.
- Monitoring system performance and resolving any issues or failures in staging / production environments
- Supporting the cross functional software development teams with their everyday work
- As a fintech start-up, security and stability is as critical to us as performance, so working with security data is also part of this role. They also have a state-of-the-art infrastructure-as-code setup which you will be interacting with and contributing to.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Aware of the Cyber Security landscape
- Good understanding of Linux systems and computer networking
- Passion for writing clean, modular, well-commented, readable and reusable code
My client is based in South west London and have incredible work ethic, in unique offices. This truly is a perfect opportunity for someone to join the business at a great time in their growth, with the opportunity to progress quickly and take ownership over the DevOps function.
Only applicants who meet the above selection criteria will be contacted about the role.