Are you a self-motivated individual, looking for a fast-paced opportunity within a vibrant, well known company?
Perhaps you're frustrated that your current employer is not giving you enough responsibility?
My client based in East Bradford are now looking for an Interim Payroll Specialist to join their growing team. Starting in May for a 6 - 9 Month Contract.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Producing reports and analysing payroll data, including data migration and manipulation
- Responding to various reporting requests from stakeholders across the business, ensuring a smooth process and quick turnaround - at times these will be needed within quick succession in order to meet deadlines
- Working with and influencing key stakeholders across the business - you will need to have the ability to challenge and push back where necessary
- Cyclical and Non-Cyclical project activities - this will involve both individual and team working, which could be with our onshore or offshore teams
- Payroll control, audit and compliance - understanding governance, control frameworks and payroll processes
Is this you?
- Solid Payroll, Compliance and/or Audit background
- Detailed and practical knowledge of statutory legislation, governance, processes and payroll control frameworks
- Experience working with a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet super tight deadlines at times
- Excellent communicator and comfortable communicating with people at all levels - both oral and written
- Previous stakeholder management experience - this could be for stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of how commission schemes work would be an advantage, but not essential
- £25,000 - £32,000
- 9-month Fixed Term Contract
- 5 days per week Monday - Friday with the option for SMART Working
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07990 150344 if you're interested in hearing more.