Are you working in Payroll and feeling under valued? Well how about considering the below? You will be based in head office in North Leeds.
You'll be part of the Northern Europe Payroll Service function as part of the HR & Payroll Shared Service team delivering an excellent service to operational and corporate managers across Northern Europe.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Supporting the HR & Payroll Team manager to make sure all payroll deadline are met
- First point of contact for dealing with complex payroll queries and escalation to find resolutions
- Responsible for work load Management across the team
- Maintains payroll information directing the collection calculation and input of data including overtime, SSP SMP Pensions etc
- Auditing the payrolls
- Prepares payrolls ready for the gross to net calculations
- Reconciliation of payroll and costing files
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Champion excellent customer service for managers and clients
- Work and develop good relationships with managers internal and external client, resolving problems where necessary
- Key contact for Payroll and it rent support to operational managers in the business
- Ensure compliance to meet audit and legislation requirements
Must have a good knowledge of working in payroll at officer level
- Salary £25,000 -£26,000
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays =31 in total
- 3% employer contributory pension
- Staff Benefits, discount and voucher scheme
Don't have an up to date CV? Don't worry please give us a call and we can take it from there.