A leading manufacturing company in Nottinghamshire is looking for a Payroll Officer to join there team on a permanent basis.
Main purpose of the role:
To assist in providing a comprehensive Gross to Nett payroll & pension administration service to UK divisions adhering to deadlines to meet business requirements
Main Responsibilities include:
- Input information onto the payroll system to enable accurate and appropriate payments.
- Accurately import and cost Payroll data liaising with the Deputy Payroll Compliance Manager / Payroll Compliance Manager and HR departments to ensure validity of data.
- Ensure pension deductions are correctly applied and deducted in line with company procedures and auto enrolment.
- Reconcile and process pension payments on a monthly basis
- Processing of statutory documentation.
- Process ad-hoc payment requests via bankline within agreed deadlines.
- Assist in the production of up to date reports for all stakeholders so that information is current and accurate.
- Produce regular ad-hoc statistics and reports, as required, to ensure that accurate up to date information is readily available.
- Deal with all associated administration tasks to ensure that the payroll function runs smoothly and effectively.
- Support other team members to ensure the efficiency of the department is met.
Experience and attributes:
- This role requires a person who is organised, able to prioritise work, is flexible, can work to tight deadlines and produce accurate work to a high standard.
- The role requires the ability to work well with others at all levels throughout the company.
- Good Excel skills
- Previous experience within a Payroll Department.
- A sound knowledge of HMRC rules and regulations.
If this sounds like you then please apply!