Feeling undervalued and looking for a fresh challenge? Then please read on, you will be working in North Leeds as Payroll Manager.
Here's what a typical day looks like:
- Managing part of NE payroll ensuring each stage of the payroll process is properly actioned and that employees are paid correctly and that correct payments are made to appropriate third parties e.g. HMRC / pension providers etc
- Maintains payroll information directing the collection calculation and input of data including overtime, SSP SMP Pensions
- Reconciliation of payroll and costing files
- Prepares payrolls ready for the gross to nett calculations
- Supplies management information
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling team members to achieve strict deadlines
- Champion excellent customer service for managers and clients
- Work and develop good relationships with managers internal and external client, resolving problems where necessary
- Key contact for Payroll and iTrent
- Ensure compliance to meet audit and legislation requirements
- Line management and performance management of HR & Payroll Administrators
- Ensure HR & Payroll Administrators receive appropriate training to company policies and to follow process
Do you have the below experience?
- Previous management experience in Payroll
- Experience in ROI payrolls
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
- CIPP qualified or part qualified
- Fully confident with bespoke software applications
- Ability and full confidence in producing reports across all areas of the business
- Experience of ITrent or similar HR & Payroll Software solutions
Are you sick of paying for parking? Well you wont have to anymore, free parking is available as well as working flexible hours and working autonomously.
Want to know more? Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, please give me a call to discuss on 0113 8879350 or 07860513285.