Stuck in a dead end job and worried about your career? Let us help you secure your future in a role offering progression.
Here's what you'll be doing day to day:
- Undertake monthly end to end payroll processing and reconciliation
- Accurate and timely preparation of BACS files
- Submit third party disbursements
- Ensure RTI and HMRC submissions are completed in line with HMRC guidelines
- Comply with statutory, client and company deadlines and procedures
- Process foreign tax payrolls
- Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports to client specifications
- Assist with audit enquiries
- Assist with Departmental Interface and Upload routines
- Assist with reconciling payroll general ledger accounts
- Reconciling payroll bank accounts
Here's what we're looking for:
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of statutory requirements for reporting and payroll processing
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
- Good computer literacy with an understanding of IT tools available
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel including Vlookups and Pivot Tables with the ability to interrogate data
- Ability to formulate good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
Are you having to rely on public transport, adding hours to your working day due to no parking? Make life easier for you - our client offers free parking.
Want to know more? Don't have an up to date CV? Don't worry please give us a call and we can take it from there.