Are you working in Payroll and feeling undervalued? Maybe you've recently been made redundant and you're looking for a business who is looking to onboard remotely?
This North Leeds business really cares about its employees.
You will report into the Payroll Manager and support the organisation and delivery of a high-quality Payroll service across the business in a multi-site, service-focused, business environment.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Manage the administration for the accurate and timely production payroll
- Manage the administration of all legislation relating to payroll including statutory payments
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Update payroll records by entering changes into payroll and time and attendance systems
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide administrative support to deliver HR & Payroll strategies and policies across all areas of the business
- Manage requests from the business in line with SLA targets and Company standards
- CIPP qualified or at least two years previous payroll experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Working knowledge of MHR iTrent HR & Payroll system or similar software solution
- Working knowledge of Kronos time and attendance system preferable
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays - 31 in total
- 3% employer contributory pension
- Staff Benefits, discount and voucher scheme
Please contact me and we can set up a call to discuss or click apply.