Are you working in Payroll and feeling undervalued? Well how about considering the below? You will be based at head office in North Leeds.
You will report into the Payroll Manager and support the organisation and delivery of a high quality Payroll service across the business in a multi-site, service focused, business environment.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Manage the administration for the accurate and timely production payroll
- Manage the administration of all legislation relating to payroll including statutory payments
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Update payroll records by entering changes into payroll and time and attendance systems
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide administrative support to deliver HR & Payroll strategies and policies across all areas of the business
- Manage requests from the business in line with SLA targets and Company standards
- Must have a good knowledge of working in payroll
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays - 31 in total
- 3% employer contributory pension
- Staff Benefits, discount and voucher scheme
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.