Do you sit at work worrying about whether you'll make it home to see the kids before bed? Or make it to your favourite gym class?
Why not work for a company that boasts flexible working to suit you?
Are you a strong in Payroll and looking for your next challenge? As Payroll Assistant, you will be working within the finance department based in Malton, to provide timely payroll function.
A typical day looks like:
- Process payroll as per company requirements
- Monthly distribution of staff wages via BACS
- Calculate wages and deductions
- Regular usage of payroll systems, including data compilation and input
- Liaison with HMRC
- Calculate tax and NI commitments
- Set up and process new employees
- Issue tax forms to staff
- Check hours and calculate overtime and holidays
- Involvement with special situations such as maternity pay
- Administer accurate records for new starters and leavers
You will need to have experience of working in a similar role and have working knowledge of PAYE, SMP and NIC and you will need to be a capable user of excel.
If you would like to hear more, give me a call on 0113 457 9990, or alternatively send a copy of your cv