Are you fed up of being micro-managed?
Why not work for a business who gives you full autonomy to manage your own workload and manage your own time?
Working as the Payroll Administrator/ Bookkeeper, you will be self-motivated, ambitious and will be responsible for providing clients with an all-round accounting, tax and business advisory service.
With a salary paying £20,000 - £22,000, you will be working within a Financial Services business, based in Wetherby.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Providing payroll services to clients on a weekly or monthly basis via Sage Payroll, involving end to end processing of payroll data.
- Issuing P45's, payslips and other reports to clients.
- Processing CIS returns.
- Analysing raw client data such as bank statements and invoices onto spreadsheets.
- Providing bookkeeping service to clients (travel not required).
- Dealing with day to day customer queries via telephone and email.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then apply now or contact me on 07990 150344 for an informal chat!