Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a business service provider in Nottingham to recruit a Payroll Administrator to take full ownership of the company payroll.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to process weekly and monthly wages and administer all relevant paperwork. With responsibility for processing high volumes your role will be busy and diverse. You will have a good attention to detail, have a polite telephone manner, be computer literate and comfortable communicating with email and telephone. This is a full time, permanent role. You will be a key part of a highly effective team, reporting in to the Payroll Manager. The office is easily commutable from Derbyshire and North Leicestershire.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly payroll preparation for several clients
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries
- Statutory calculations such as SSP, SMP and SPP.
- Processing statutory starters and leavers documentation
- Maintaining starter and leaver records.
- Ad hoc payroll administration and time sheet processing
- Filing RTI reports
- Dealing with monthly CIS submissions
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Previous Payroll experience in a high-volume business
- Excellent Excel skills including vlookups, pivot tables, etc
- Confident to work with bespoke in-house payroll system
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Payroll clerk, Payroller or Payroll Assistant roles.