My client are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Based in South Leeds with a salary of £20,000 - £24,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Maintain/record and update all payroll related data.
- Maintain and record the sickness/holiday/absence/new starters/leavers on Clockrite daily, ensuring that leave is authorized where appropriate.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies on "Clockrite" timesheet and payroll records.
- Record details of sickness and annual leave and.
- Handle changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
- Manage payroll queries about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Prepare monthly payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
- Maintain and develop the filing system for all HR files ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Recording and reporting on people indicators i.e. attrition, sickness etc.
- Review online bank statements daily and post relevant transactions into the cashbook and nominal ledger
- Administer petty cash and cash floats, ensuring that appropriate forms are completed, receipts/money is returned and accounted for and that all monies and financial information are securely and appropriately stored.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and petty cash monthly, and investigate and resolve any reconciling items.
- Collate and review colleague expense forms and credit card statements, and post relevant transactions into the cashbook and nominal ledger.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are raised on a daily basis
- Work closely with the sales and operations teams to understand any anomalies and resolve queries
- Knowledge of Sage 200/Sage Payroll
- High attention to detail
- Experience of working in a similar environment would be preferred
- IT literate, especially in Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, always maintaining high levels of professionalism
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.