Patient Guidance and Surveillance Coach / Health Coach
Pay £220 - £240 DOE
9 Month initial contract
Work 100% remote - Ideally close to Kent
Woodrow Mercer have expanded their horizons outside of CHC to bring you a new, challenging and fulfilling role that will see you helping the fight against the COVID-19.
The role is for a Health coach whose will be responsible for delivering essential and up-to-date guidance on the COVID-19 virus to the vulnerable individuals and high-risk patients. The aim here is to keep these patients from going to hospitals unnecessarily putting themselves and risk of infection and bed blocking unnecessarily.
You will do this via Telephone, email and other remote medias meaning this role can be carried out completely remotely. However, it is ideal that candidates are based in a commutable distance from Kent as this is the region they are covering.
Candidate requirements at a minimum include:
- Registered Adult Nurse (RGN) with at least 1 year's ward experience
- OR an Allied Health professional who has experience in a similar role
- Ability to work full time/ 5 days a week with capacity to work weekend and evenings on a rota
Skills that are highly desirable:
- RGN specialist in a form of Medicine
- AHP with a specialism in the community
- Previous experience with Telephone triage, NHS 111 or a similar role where you offer guidance and surveillance of individuals health
If you are interested in the role, make sure you give me a call on "07946 749072" or drop me an email to jgreen @ woodrowmercer . com