Are you giving leaders the edge through your consulting? 1:1, with top teams, organisation wide or even bigger picture; playing your part in creating a better society and economy, helping executives who make decisions that affect many.
Woodrow Mercer are working on behalf of a top rank, Global leadership consulting business who are seeking partners to join them on a permanent basis in London, UK. You'll be an expert in a breadth of human capital areas (ideally two or three +) such as organisation development/organisation design/organisation effectiveness, behaviour change, culture, leadership assessment and development, digital transformation and innovation as well as being commercially minded, ambitious, driven and credible at C/board/Ex-Co level.
Required skills, behaviours, knowledge & experience;
- Experience gained at Partner/MD/Executive or equivalent level at an advisory firm (or similar) focused on talent and organisation (e.g. OD, culture, leadership, digital and innovation)
- Genuine business acumen; able to identify opportunities and win new high value business
- Commercially minded, driven and ambitious
- Ability to create new IP, offerings and thought leadership
- Comfortable operating at C-suite/Ex-Co/Board level, creating long and lasting relationships
- Skill in developing and mentoring consultants at the business
- Academic record to compliment your professional experience e.g MA, MSc, PhD
What's in it for you?
- Collaborating with inspiring peers and leaders
- Interesting and varied client work where you can make a real difference
- Joining a highly reputable consulting firm, working with top class businesses
- Career progression
- Excellent compensation, benefits, bonus
For an initial call or e-meeting please contact Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.
Woodrow Mercer, leadership consulting, organisational consulting, behaviour change, culture, organisational development, organisation design, human capital consulting