Are you interested in reducing your working hours?
Well how about considering the below?
Working as the Part-time Payroll Assistant, you will be based at the head office in North Leeds. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will support the organisation and delivery of a high quality Payroll service across the business in a multi-site, service focused, business environment.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Manage the administration for the accurate and timely production payroll
- Manage the administration of all legislation relating to payroll including statutory payments
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Update payroll records by entering changes into payroll and time and attendance systems
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide administrative support to deliver HR & Payroll strategies and policies across all areas of the business
- Manage requests from the business in line with SLA targets and Company standards
- Must have a good knowledge of working in payroll
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays - 31 in total
- 3% employer contributory pension
- Staff Benefits, discount and voucher scheme
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.