Are you interested in reducing your working hours ?
My client is a highly successful, growing business based in South Leeds, who are now looking to appoint a Part Time Payroll & HR Administrator on a permanent basis. Salary wise they are offering £22,000 - £24,000 pro rata.
Here's what a typical day looks like on the Payroll side:
- Prepare and manage payroll processes of employees.
- Manage, maintain and update payroll related data.
- Review and maintain system on a daily basis, including the setup of new starters and leavers
- Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies on timesheet and payroll records.
- Record details of sickness and annual leave and ensure leave is authorised where appropriate.
- Collate details of overtime worked and liaise with departmental managers to gain overtime authorisation in time for the month end payroll.
- Handle changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
- Manage payroll queries about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Prepare monthly payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
- Collate and review employee expenses and credit card statements
Here are the HR Administration duties:
- The first point of contact for all people related queries (in person, email and by phone)
- Full knowledge and understanding of all policies and practical application to provide the best advice to all colleagues
- Advising and supporting management with all employee relations and performance management issues
- Ensure that all people related procedures and practices meet legislative requirements
- Assist with the maintenance and development of HR procedures and policies
- Administer related documentation for every stage of the colleague lifecycle
- Process job adverts, shortlisting and arranging interviews for the management team
- Supporting in the completion of recruitment documents and preparation of interviews, supporting in interviews when required
- Prepare and issue offer letters and contracts of employment to all new colleagues
- Organise and deliver all new joiner induction programmes and starter packs
- Administer probationary review time periods and provide appropriate letters
- Maintain and develop the filing system for all HR files ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Reporting on people indicators and develop creative ways to improve i.e. attrition, sickness etc.
- Ensure that at all times we meet our statutory responsibilities, legal obligations always looking to mitigate risk
- Manage accurate training records for all teams
- Responsible for notifying colleagues of any salary review letters
Is this you?
- CIPD qualified or working towards a similar business qualification.
- Experience of Sage 50 payroll.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working in a busy and dynamic Payroll/HR function
- Ability to provide a customer focused service
- Personable, Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook with a high level of IT literacy
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.