Are you immediately available and working in Payroll? Well how about considering the below? You will be based at head office in North Leeds.
My client are looking for a Part-time Payroll Administrator to join their finance team. This opportunity is a 9 - 12 month fixed term contract and will be working 30 hours per week.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Provide administrative support to deliver HR & Payroll strategies and policies across all areas of the business.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- To promote and maintain positive relationships with all units, external client and external agencies.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage and hierarchy transfers.
- Manage the administration of all legislation relating to UK payroll.
- Provide guidance and information on subjects relating to procedures and service provision.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manage the administration for weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Manage requests from the business in line with SLA targets and Company standards.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Work to a consistent standard for recruitment, employee relations, payroll and assist the HR Team in achieving those standards.
- Experience working within an HR and/or Payroll department.
- Knowledge of payroll legislation would be an advantage.
- Good computer literacy with an understanding of IT tools including Microsoft office and excel.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.